Become a vendor
Localnest will provide the following services:
- Ensure that all your products are uploaded correctly.
- We can help you upload your product images, information, prices, and inventory levels. We will be there to assist and make sure your products are uploaded correctly.
- Upload your Terms and Conditions.
- Simply email us your Terms and Conditions.
- Handle the payment gateways.
- Upload your Refund Policy. Email us your Refund Policy.
- Upload your Shipping Policy.
- Simply email us your shipping policy.
- Sort out your shipping settings.
- We will help you customize your store.
- We want to make sure that you are happy that your Localnest store represents your brand accurately.
- Full access to the Pro Vendor Dashboard.
- You can manage your products, page, transactions and more from your own dashboard. You can upload new products, update existing ones and ensure that your store is up to date and correct from your Pro Vendor Dashboard.
- Carry out SEO work to ensure high google rankings.
- Ensure POPI ACT compliance.
Why sell on Localnest.co.za?
Sell with us and save
Creating and maintaining websites is expensive for an apparel start up so Localnest has provided the opportunity for brands to sell affordably online. Expensive subscription fees, large commissions and loss of control or overregulation have prevented start up apparel lines from selling on 3rd party platforms in the past but localnest is different. Our low fixed 9% commission fee (including transaction fees) means you can confidently sell your products without worrying about hidden costs.
No subscription fees!
This allows for an incredibly affordable way to have your products available for online purchase.
We have created the Localnest platform where brands can sell their products affordably and simply, while ensuring that the brands can still convey to the customers their story, vision and personality.
The ecommerce industry in South Africa is rapidly growing and South Africans are beginning to trust shopping online. We have partnered with TradeSafe as our payment gateway. This gateway allows customers to shop online with confidence and trust.
A leader in the ecommerce apparel sector said, “An apparel line launching without a brick-and-mortar store, needs to spend as much on advertising as they would on rent.” Due to the affordability of selling on Localnest, brands no longer have huge website expenses to pay, instead they can put that capital into effective marketing campaigns.
Therefore, Localnest gives brands the opportunity to market products instead of spend on a website. Localnest run paid marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook and Instagram and as a result brands receive fantastic extra advertising of their products that they do not directly pay for.
Ranking high on Google either takes a long time, lots of money or expert developers. When brands join Localnest they are able to benefit from the experts we have working on our SEO so that we can move up the Google rankings.
Localnest is a Google merchant which allows customers to easily discover and purchase your products when you are listed with us.